Organizations of every size and type rely on electronic access control to secure their premises and help people move around safely and efficiently. Floridalarm offers a broad range of access solutions that can be installed without wiring at the door.
Our wireless access control solutions can upgrade existing security or build a completely new access system. You can choose between programmable key-based electronic access control and a system with smart cards or mobile keys stored on a smartphone.
We have battery-powered solutions to protect small and large organizations with devices for any type of door, as well as non-door openings such as cupboards, gates, elevators and more.
A choice of software and administration options enables security managers to run access control from an app, locally from a dedicated PC or securely in the cloud, with a fully hosted solution if required.
- A systems-approach philosophy to minimize disruptions and ensure reliability
- Mobile applications enable remote monitoring—anytime, anywhere
- Control access for employees, visitors, and contractors alike
- Powerful and highly encrypted door controllers
Managed & Unmanaged Access Control Systems allows your team to manage & monitor access into secured areas by employees, supervisors, and visitors.
Wired & Wireless options allow for easy upgrades.
Dual Technology Card Readers
- OSDP Bluetooth integrates easily into smartphones to ensure future technology won’t become obsolete anytime soon.
- Wiegand allows backward compatibility to existing cards.